After studies in social sciences and in business administration, I was working for more than 15 years in different roles for an international company. In 2003 I discovered Kundalini yoga while I was looking for more sense and joy in life. Right from the beginning I knew yoga would play an important role in my life. Practicing yoga and meditation have become a vital part of my daily routine and it helps me to concentrate and to face my challenges better.
Kundalini yoga, however, was only the first step into other spheres of life. Doors opened into realities behind the ‘real world, often hard to explain with our rational mind. Through my training courses I realized that this reality is as real as the world we know.
Shamanic techniques from various backgrounds have helped me to develop my skills and abilities. I have learned to work with the Crystal Runes. Their very subtle energy is a powerful transmitter for healing.
In 2016 I discovered Yin yoga as a perfect complement to Yang oriented active yoga styles.
On warm days we offer Aerial yoga in our beautiful garden and surrounded by old olive trees.
- Since February 2018 student in the Mystery school Arcturus Masteracademy, Hamburg
- Yoga Teacher Training (2017), Gran Canaria, RYS 200 Yoga Alliance
- Training Crystal Runes (2010-2011), Arcturus Masteracademy, Berlin
- Spiritual Healing Training (2008-2011), House of Shaman, Berlin
- Sat Nam Rasayan, Level 1 (2009), Assisi, Italy
- Business Yoga Teacher Training (2005), Hamburg
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, Level 1 (2004-2005), 3HO Hamburg
- Reiki Level 1 and 2 (2000), Hamburg